we did a series of podcasts on Snabb Switch (Snabb Switch and OpenStack, Deep Dive), a software-only switch delivering 10-20 Gbps of forwarded bandwidth per x86 core. In the meantime, Snabb community slowly expanded, optimized the switching code, built a number of solutions on top of the packet forwarding core, and even forked a just-in-time Lua compiler to get better performance.
- CCIE Emeritus Journey to Success 16th January 2023
- ACI as a Transit: Routing Checkboxes 27th September 2018
- ACI L4-7 Unmanaged Go-Through Mode (Transparent FW) 27th September 2018
- Data Center Infrastructure for Networking Engineers 8th August 2018
- Snabb Switch Update on Software Gone Wild 8th August 2018